Opening hours for Ancient CorinthThis tour gives you the opportunity to explore the countryside of the Peloponese and also visit the antiquities of Mycenae and the antiquities of Olympia in two days making sure you get the most out of your visit.
We always offer you the flexibility to change the itinerary according to your wishes.
- Location Argolis
- Departure / Return Location Customer Defined
- Departure Time Customer Defined
- Return Time 8 hours after lunch the last day
- English speaking driver
- Free WIFI on board
- Transportation in luxury can according to the group size
- Entrance tickets
- Tour Guide (Contact us if you like a tour guide to inform you for the cost)
- sedan: 1 to 3 pax
- minibus or van: 4 to 8 pax
- minibus: 8 to18 pax
Depart from Athens for a short stop to Corinth Canal and then on to visit Ancient Corinth. Proceed to Mycenae and the tomb of Agamemnon. After lunch depart for Olympia through the central Peloponnese (Arcadia).
Dinner and overnight in Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games.
In the morning visit the archaeological site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus inside a perfect statue of Zeus made from the architect Phidias one of the seven wonders of the world, the ancient stadium and two museums. We insist on visiting the museum of Archimedes (important Greek inventor).
After lunch drive back to Athens.
- Ancient Corinth Full: €4
- Mycenae: for the Archaeological Site, the Museum and the Treasure of Atreus Full: €9
- Archaeological Site & Museum of Olympia Full: €9
- Free admission for Journalists / Persons under 18 (with current identification to prove age) / University students from Greece and the E.U
Opening hours for Ancient Corinth
08: 30-16: 00
(closed on Tuesday)
Opening hours for Mycenae
Summer: April: 08.00-19.00 / May-August: 08:00-20:00 / September: 08.00-19.00/ October: 08.00-18.00
Opening hours for Olympia
Monday – Sunday: 08:30- 16.00
Last admission: 15′ before closing
Sites’ Opening Hours during Holidays
6 January: 08:30 – 15:00
Shrove Monday: 08:30 – 15:00
Good Friday: 12:00 – 17:00
Holy Saturday: 08:00 – 15:00
Easter Monday: 08:30 – 15:00
Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 – 15:00
15 August: 08:30 – 15:00
28 October: 08:30 – 15:00
25 & 26 December
What to wear
Summer: Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, athletic shoes and sunscreen.
Winter: Comfortable warm clothing, jacket and winter shoes.