This journey is an extension of the full day tour to Delphi providing a more leisurely trip with an overnight stay in Delphi. You will have one day more to explore the oracle of Delphi, visit the picturesque village of Arachova and the Osios Loukas Monastery.
We always offer you the flexibility to change the itinerary according to your wishes.
- Location Delphi
- Departure / Return Location Customer Defined
- Departure Time Customer Defined
- Return Time 8 hours after lunch the last day
- English speaking driver
- Free WIFI on board
- Transportation in luxury can according to the group size
- Entrance tickets
- Tour Guide (Contact us if you like a tour guide to inform you for the cost)
- sedan: 1 to 3 pax
- minibus or van: 4 to 8 pax
- minibus: 8 to18 pax
Thebes – Levadeia
Leaving Athens early in the morning to Delphi via the National highway, passing by the towns of Thebes – Levadeia (quick stop) and Arachova.
Visit to the Museum of Delphi with its spectacular finds including the Ancient Sanctuary of the Greek God Apollo.
Afternoon is free with an overnight stay in Delphi.
Morning is free in Delphi. In the afternoon return to Athens after a quick stop at the picturesque mountain village of Arachova built on the south slopes of Parnassus, famous for its attractive hand-woven carpets and quilts as well as for its wine and cheese.
Osios Loukas Monastery
Another stop in Monastery of Osios Loukas before your arrival to Athens early in the evening.
- Museum & Archaeological Site of Delphi Full: €9
- Monastery of Osios Loukas Full: €3
- Free admission for Journalists / Persons under 18 (with current identification to prove age) / University students from Greece and the E.U
- Free admission days for all 27 Sept, Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
Opening hours for Archaelogical Site & Museum
Last admission at 15.15
Opening hours for Monastery of Osios Loukas
Winter: 09:00- 16:00
Sites’ Opening Hours during Holidays
6 January: 08:30 – 15:00
Shrove Monday: 08:30 – 15:00
Good Friday: 12:00 – 17:00
Holy Saturday: 08:00 – 15:00
Easter Monday: 08:30 – 15:00
Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 – 15:00
15 August: 08:30 – 15:00
28 October: 08:30 – 15:00
25 & 26 December
What to wear
Summer: Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, athletic shoes and sunscreen.
Winter: Comfortable warm clothing, jacket and winter shoes.