This tour gives you the opportunity to explore the city of Nafplion starting by visiting the antiquities of Mycenae and Epidaurus. After that the antiquities of Olympia where you will have a perfect full day with an overstay making sure you get the most out of your visit.
We always offer you the flexibility to change the itinerary according to your wishes.
- Location Argolis
- Departure / Return Location Customer Defined
- Departure Time Customer Defined
- Return Time 8 hours after lunch the last day
- English speaking driver
- Free WIFI on board
- Transportation in luxury can according to the group size
- Entrance tickets
- Tour Guide (Contact us if you like a tour guide to inform you for the cost)
- sedan: 1 to 3 pax
- minibus or van: 4 to 8 pax
- minibus: 8 to18 pax
Leaving Athens early in the morning heading to the Corinth Canal via the coastal road of the Saronic Gulf making a quick stop to take pictures, then on to Ancient Corinth where St.Paul lived and preached for two years.
We then drive to Mycenae archaeological site and the tomb of Agamemnon.
Proceed to Nafplio and then on to Epidaurus visiting the Ancient Epidaurus Theatre. Return to Nafplio.
Overnight stay & Dinner in Nafplio.
After breakfast visit Palamidi castle and Argos or Tiryns. Depart through Central Pelopponese (Tripoli, Andritsaina, Langadia villages) to Olympia.
Overnight stay & Dinner in Olympia.
In the morning, visit of Olympia archaeological sites and its lovely museum.
After lunch depart for Athens (evening arrival).
- Ancient Corinth Full: €6
- Mycenae: for the Archaeological Site, the Museum and the Treasure of Atreus Full: €9
- Archaeological Site & Museum of Olympia Full: €9
- Free admission for Journalists / Persons under 18 (with current identification to prove age) / University students from Greece and the E.U
Opening hours for Ancient Corinth
08: 30-16: 00
(closed on Tuesday)
Opening hours for Mycenae
Summer: April: 08.00-19.00 / May-August: 08:00-20:00 / September: 08.00-19.00/ October: 08.00-18.00
Opening hours for Olympia
Monday – Sunday: 08:30- 16.00
Last admission: 15′ before closing
Sites’ Opening Hours during Holidays
6 January: 08:30 – 15:00
Shrove Monday: 08:30 – 15:00
Good Friday: 12:00 – 17:00
Holy Saturday: 08:00 – 15:00
Easter Monday: 08:30 – 15:00
Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 – 15:00
15 August: 08:30 – 15:00
28 October: 08:30 – 15:00
25 & 26 December
What to wear
Summer: Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, athletic shoes and sunscreen.
Winter: Comfortable warm clothing, jacket and winter shoes.